It’s good to see a new fire and rescue vehicle, but it’s even better to test it!
Rescuers from Rivne, Poltava and Kharkiv regions, who came to us in the Company, had such a unique and extraordinary opportunity!
To work effectively with the AC in the event of an emergency 🔥, it is necessary to use it conveniently.
Our guests had the opportunity to check it for ergonomics, they offered a list of desirable tests themselves, and we gave some advice!
So during the inspection and testing 🚒 rescuers checked:
- convenience of boarding and disembarking of personnel
- safety of personnel in the cabin when moving AC
- convenience of dressing of the device when driving on emergency situations
- deployment from AC to 1 trunk and 2 working lines
- installation of AC on PV with supply of portable gun barrel
- removal of VET from the AC (for the convenience of location)
- water supply from the bumper gun barrel in motion and in a static position
- operation of the irrigation system
In the photos to this post, you can see the brightest moments, and the full version is expected very soon in our videos!