The tank truck fire FT-8-60 (63022) -539M is intended for fire extinguishing in woods or in steppes. The stock of fire extinguishing substances allows to reduce dependence on water sources and to work in waterless areas.
|Dimensions||10,380 x 2,600 x 3,660 cm|
|Maximum engine power, kWt (h.p.)||
|Speed (max), with full load, km / h||
|The number of places for combat crew, people||
|Water supply, m3 (l)||
|Type of water filling system||
Autonomous, semi-automatic with vane electrically driven pump
|Pump capacity, l/min (l/sec)||
|Pump head, m||
100 (1.0 MPа / 10 bар)
This fire truck was created taking into account the experience of extinguishing large-scale fires in the ecosystems of Ukraine during 2020, namely:
- Fire in April 2020 in the 30 km exclusion zone around the Chernobyl nuclear power plant;
- Firefighters in July-September in the Luhansk region, which burned more than 30,000 hectares of forest, 500 houses and killed 12 people.
Especially for forest fire fighting, this fire truck has:
- a large supply of extinguishing agents to work as long as possible away from water sources;
- all-terrain chassis to drive anywhere;
- gun carriage for extinguishing in motion;
- searchlight, for greater illumination of the area covered with smoke.
The car is also equipped with a variety of chance tools:
The fire truck is equipped specifically for extinguishing ecosystems:
- knapsack fire extinguishers;
- motor sprayers;
- high pressure hose;
- trunks for extinguishing ecosystems;
- motor pump;
- protective lattices of windows, mirrors, reflectors, headlights and other lighting fixtures.
In the back row of seats there is a possibility of installation of devices of means of individual protection of respiratory organs. Thus, this model of fire truck can also be used as the main AC in the object fire departments.